Window light and downlight are not the same. Window lights are equipped with advanced anti-glare technology, ensuring that there is no light leakage inside the window and allowing us to achieve the desired effect. They come in 180°C and 360°C beam configurations in a number of color temperatures, and they’re fully compatible with advanced control protocols like DMX512, RDM, and DALI. Downlight is fixed to a wall or ceiling and can offer several light beams, allowing you to concentrate the light in a downward direction.
Used on the windows of commercial buildings, window lights highlight and improve the look of the building, varying from buildings with historical importance to the window galleries of stores in malls. Window light is a great source of free light. It can produce the same results as much larger and more expensive lighting systems.
Window lights should be situated roughly 152-170cm above floor level, and numerous window lights should be placed around 250-300cm apart as a general guideline. To avoid glare from the exposed bulb, aim for the top to sit at eye level. However, this is merely a suggestion; if the space has unusually tall windows, these heights may need to be adjusted.
- The most common color is NW (neutral white), Which has a 4000K value. In nature, this color corresponds to the early morning and late afternoon. The most common of all hues. This temperature is balanced, and it has no impact on us.
- Warm white (WW) has a color temperature of 2700-3000K. The color spectrum is similar to that of a typical light bulb. The nature of this temperature encourages us to sleep. But, on the other hand, it induces a mood of calm in us.
- The color 5000 kelvin is a lovely white with a subtle yellow hue. However, the majority of people who chose this color are looking for a more natural white light that is less harsh on the eyes.
Yes, they can be customized as per their size and colors like warm white, soft white, RGB, and RGBW. Wall washing accentuates an entrance, fireplace, or artwork by drawing attention to the wall. The light reflected from matte surface walls can brighten a room while also providing a mellow, diffuse light. Led wall washer lights are customizable according to optics and color temperature. Jaguar’s best-in-class solutions for numerous sorts of applications, ideal for both Wall Washing and Wall Grazing, are meant to highlight significant architectural characteristics of buildings or projects. Advanced protocols such as DMX512, RDM, and DALI are fully supported.
Without introducing shadows or uneven illumination, the vast assortment of wall washers at Jaquar makes each area feel open and welcoming. These lights are dimming-friendly light fixtures also available in LED. Both are suitable for indoor and outdoor applications, cultural and historic buildings, galleries and exhibitions, or feature walls at home.
Yes, generally, they are waterproof, making them the best choice to use outdoors. The majority of the time, wall washer lights are utilised to illuminate significant regions that have yet to find their voice. A wall washer is an expert at manipulating scales and attracting passing eyes, whether it’s in cultural and historic buildings, galleries and exhibitions, or feature walls at home. A widespread wall washer can provide a general increase in space, colour, and texture. Interior designers frequently use this lighting approach. Many experts use wall washers to make rooms appear larger than they are.
- The majority of LED wall washers in the market today employ 1W high-powered LED tubes. These tubes are placed in a single line. The majority of LED wall washing lights have the same heat radiator as LED tubes.
- Some manufacturers will use separate cooling devices for these. There are two types of general beams: narrow, medium, and wide
- There are two control modes for high-powered LED wall washing applications: internal control and external control. External control mode requires external controllers to change the color but can have hundreds of switching modes.
- Internal control mode requires no external controllers and has embedded multiple changing modes, whereas external control mode requires external controllers to change the color and has embedded multiple varying ways. As a result, most LED wall washing applications on the market today are controlled from the outside.
- Individually or in combination, high-power LED wall washing lights can be mounted and used. However, all lights will not turn on if the controller wiring is installed incorrectly. The controller’s information wire has three cores: A1 is connected to blue, B1 is connected to green, and red is connected to GND.
- The signal must enter the LED wall washing light from the male end and depart from the female end. Two core wires can be used in the power supply. The positive pole of the switching power supply is connected to the brown of the two core wires, while the negative pole is connected to the blue of the two core wires.
- Screws should be used to secure the lamp. Wrap the unused ends of the power cord in waterproof tape and firmly connect the lamp to the power cord. A branch power supply can connect up to 8-10 wall washing lights in series while installing and wiring, or connect the power cord after 50 meters.
- Please check the installation circuit once it has been completed, confirm that it is accurate, and then connect the relevant control power supply after there has been no electrical short circuit. Please contact technical personnel if there is a problem with the installation.
The depth of light used underwater will be determined by the purity of the surrounding water and the brightness you prefer. Place the light about 3-5 feet below the surface to begin, then adjust from there. In crystal clear waters, some lights may be placed on the bottom of 10-15 feet of water and still produce a large diameter of light. On the other hand, in exceptionally polluted water, the light may only need to be set 2-3 feet below the surface.